Measurement Technique: 3D coherence scanning interferometry, SureScan™ technology, and phase shifting interferometry
Field of View: Objective and zoom selectable
- Objectives: 2.75x, 10x, 50x, 100x (1.0X – 100X magnification; Standard and long working distance)
- Objective Mounting Options • Single objective dovetail • Manual Encoded 4-position turret • Motorized 4-position turret
- Optical Zoom Motorized 3-position encoded FOV zoom • 0.5X, 1.0X, 2.0X
Part Viewing: Selectable Monochrome and Color imaging with available fringe-free viewing mode
XY, T Positioning:
- XY Stage: 100 mm range with 0.1 μm resolution
- XY Stage Motorized stage travel range: XY: 200 mm; Tilt: ±4 ;
Focus: Motorized manual or auto focus including through-the-lens focus aid Z-Drive
- Z Scan Range: 150 μm with precision Piezo drive; 20 mm with extended scan
- Z Scanner Precision: Piezo drive with Closed loop capacitance gauge control and crash protection
- Surface Topography Repeatability1: 0.06 nm
- Repeatability of RMS2: 0.005 nm
- Optical Lateral Resolution3: 0.34 μm (100X objective)
- Spatial Sampling: 0.04 μm (100X objective 2X zoom)
- Vertical Resolution: 1.0 nm
- (1) Surface Topography Repeatability for SmartPSI mode, 1-sec acquisition, full FOV with 3x3 median filter, in a laboratory environment.
- (2) Repeatability of the RMS surface roughness parameter Sq, under the same conditions as for (1). Note that the repeatability of the Sq is sometimes referred to informally as "vertical resolution."
- (3) Lateral Resolution = Sparrow criterion, objective dependent.